The exclusive four-star holiday home at Lörkiwai 9 is the most Frisian and is located in immediate proximity to the Benen-Diken-Hof. On about 130 squaremeters, it offers sufficient room for a maximum of six guests.
The typical blue of the Delft tiles creates the atmosphere of the rooms on the ground floor, which are flooded with light. The open and bright living room with dining area and stove opens up to the two terraces made of nature stone. The enclosed garden of about 1000 squaremeters, provides space for daydreaming and relaxation, as well as for children playing and as a run out for your dog. Several selected antique furniture complete harmoniously the overall look.
The bedrooms on the first floor were furnished with much attention to detail. While the coloring of the rooms continues in general, the two single rooms are in soft shades of rosé. The cozy room in the gable under the sloping roof is a real highlight, as it is designed in shades of yellow and has its own private bathroom with shower.
130 m² Living space
1000 m² Garden
up to six persons
Corridor; bathroom with shower and toilet; fully equipped separate kitchen, Senseo machine and filter coffee maker, washing machine; living room with TV, fireplace and dining area.
1 double room with TV; 2 single rooms; bathroom with shower and toilet.
1 double room with TV; bathroom with shower and toilet.
Generous, well-grown garden with 2 terraces (south and east), garden furniture and beach chair.
|Season I||13.07.19 – 31.08.19
23.12.19 – 03.01.20
|Season II||08.06.19 – 12.07.19
01.09.19 – 28.09.19
|Season III||13.04.19 – 07.06.19
29.09.19 – 26.10.19
|Season IV||04.01.19 – 12.04.19
27.10.19 – 22.12.19
Prices are given for two persons per apartment and night. Children up to six years are free of charge. For every additional person we charge 25 € per night.
Sheets and towels are available and included based on the number of guests.
For final cleaning we charge 247 €
Pet fee 40 € per stay/dog
One-off booking fee 25 €
All prices given in Euro and including VAT, state October 2017
In the holiday homes
- Intermediate cleaning (195 €)
- Bathrobes available for a rental charge (20 € p.P.)
- Grocery shopping for your arrival on request
- Daily fresh bread and rolls service (at cost)
At the Benen-Diken-Hof
- Daily breakfast buffet 08:00 AM – 13:00 PM on request (adults 27,50 €, children 13 €)
- Dinner in the KØKKEN restaurant
- Pool (adults 12 €, children 6 €)
- Pool including access to the Wolkenlön Spa (30 €)
- Beauty treatments and massages on request
- Instruction and use of the milon® circuit
- Children’s program usually Monday – Friday 09:00 AM – 13:00 PM (10 € per child)
Empfang & Büro